Nokia N73


I've decided to start this blog as a bit of a personal indulgence. I'm a bit of a nut about mobile phones, and in particular I'm a fan of the Nokia N Series.

Nokia have been pushing the N Series as a brand for quite a while now, setting the handsets apart from the normal mobile phones. For Nokia's part, they are more than mobile phones. Talk to anyone from Nokia and they talk about mobile multimedia computers. You can see why they would say this, but it's a bit of a mouthful.

I currently use the Nokia N73. I work for a mobile phone retailer, and get to use and own a lot of mobile phones. The N73 is a very good handset, equipped with a 3.2 megapixel camera, with Carl Zeiss lens, a large, clear 240 x 320 QVGA screen, built in email client, one of the best web browsers to be found on any phone in the market currently & many more features that I'll post about over the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment